How do I apply?
All applications for full-time undergraduate degree programmes are submitted online through the UCAS ‘Apply’ system at UCAS. UCAS has detailed guidance on how to apply, and video guides to help you when making an application.
Our UCAS institution code is: K60. You will need to provide this during your application.
When can I submit an application to study at King's?
Applications can usually be submitted from mid-September each year for entry to a course the following September. For September 2021 entry, the application deadline is 18:00 on 29 January.
We will only be able to consider late applications if there are still spaces on your chosen course. To check, search for the course on UCAS in the first instance.
Important to know: for Medicine and Dentistry there is a very early application deadline of 15 October for entry the following year. Unfortunately, we cannot consider any applications received after this date for these courses.
Before you apply to study at King's:
- Take a look at our article What documents do I need to provide when applying to study at King's as an undergraduate applicant for helpful guidance on the documents you'll need to provide during your application.
- Check the entry requirements for your chosen programme of study
- Read our Guidance for applying to study at King’s during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic article for the latest guidance on applying to study at King's during the pandemic
- If your an Undergraduate Home student, check if you're eligible for funding at King's.
If you're an International applicant:
- Visit our webpage for International applicants at King's, where you can find lots of useful information and guidance on making an application, visa support and much more.
- Read our English Language Requirements article for useful information about language proficiency.
After you've applied
When you apply to King’s, we will send you a username and password so you can access our online application portal, King's Apply. Through the portal, you’ll be able to send messages directly to the Admissions team, upload any additional documents or materials and check if a decision has been made on your application.