How do I submit an application?
All applications (other than PGCE Teacher training, or MSc Nursing/Midwifery programmes) will need to be made through our online application system You can also watch our helpful video on How to submit a postgraduate application at King's for further guidance.
How do I find more information about the deadline to apply for my chosen programme of study?
Application deadlines will vary by course; If you’d like to find out more information about the deadline for your chosen programme of study, you can find this within our online prospectus.
Within the online prospectus:
- Select the ‘Postgraduate’ tab, located towards the top left of the webpage
- Use the search bar to look up your chosen programme of study
- Once you are on the webpage of your programme of study, select the ‘Entry requirement’ tab
- You’ll find the application closing date under the ‘Application deadline’ subheading.
Important to know: Before submitting an application, take a look at our article Guidance for applying to study at King’s during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic for more information on applying to King’s during this period.
Do I have to pay a fee to submit a postgraduate application?
Many of the postgraduate taught programmes we offer at King’s College London will require you to submit an application fee.
Any programmes that require an application fee will be clearly indicated:
Can I apply for a fully online postgraduate programme?
At King's, we have a selection of courses that are fully online, ran by King's Online. To find out more information on the courses on offer and support available for King's Online students, visit the King's Online webpages.
Before you apply
- Read the Frequently asked questions on applying for a postgraduate taught degree on our Study at King's webpages
- Take a look at our article What documents do I need to provide when applying to study at King’s as a Postgraduate applicant for more guidance on the documents you'll need to provide during your application.
If you are an international applicant
Read our separate article I’m an international applicant applying to study at King’s for further information.
Funding your studies
We have separate articles on the funding available to postgraduate students:
After you've applied
You can track your application using King's Apply. Through the portal, you’ll be able to send messages directly to your Admissions team, upload any additional documents or materials and check if a decision has been made on your application.
Accommodation at King's
Please visit our Accommodation webpages to read more about the accommodation options for postgraduate students at King’s.
Can I visit King's or an academic department?
We are offering virtual open days to learn more about King's during 2021.