A King's Inclusion Plan (commonly called a KIP) records your disability-related study needs and recommended adjustments that King’s can put in place to meet your needs, based on your disability.

The information in the KIP will be available to teaching and support staff in your academic department and also relevant contacts in any other King’s department responsible for implementing adjustments.

Important to know: Only adjustments listed in your KIP will be implemented at King’s. Recommendations contained in a Disabled Students Allowance report or a specialist psychologist report will not be implemented unless you also have a KIP.

How can I get a King's Inclusion Plan? 
To get a King's Inclusion Plan, contact Disability Support. The service will offer you an appointment with a Disability Adviser to discuss your needs, who will then draft a KIP for you to approve.