We are able to consider Foundation programmes from other providers on a case by case basis. In order for us to provide further details on whether we are able to accept the programme you are studying towards for entry to King’s, please provide us with the following details:
- Name of Foundation provider (e.g. INTO Manchester)
- Title of programme
- Details of modules taken and predicted or achieved grades
- Intended programme of study at King’s
Once we have received this information, we'll then be able to provide further information as to whether we can consider your academic profile for study at King’s.
Important to know:
- In order to be formally considered for entry to King’s you'll need to submit an application to us. Please include all the required information above when making an application on UCAS.
- You may be asked to provide additional information once you've made an application. Please check King's Apply for any updates.