What is standard?
The standard Confirmation of Study letter confirms your:
- Personal details
- Course details
- Institutional signature and stamp
We have a separate article to explain how you can download a Confirmation of Study letter. It is accepted in a digital or printed format by banks and other authorities (such as local councils/government).
What is non-standard?
There might be situations where the standard document doesn’t meet your requirements or that it’s unavailable to you due to your status with us. In these instances, simply request this document from us detailing your needs. We’ll do our best within our policy framework to support you or to link you to a more appropriate service.
To request this document:
- Visit the document request section of Student Services Online. You will be prompted to sign in.
- Select "Non-standard Confirmation of Study letter" from the Document Request Type dropdown menu.
- Complete the additional fields on the form.
- Click Submit.
- Student Services will then process your request and contact you if they have any clarification questions.