You can make payment for King's Residences fees by card or bank transfer. Visit the How to pay my fees webpage for more information.

For the following Residences:

  • Angel Lane
  • Atlas House
  • Battersea
  • Canada Water
  • City
  • Great Dover Street Apartments
  • Hayloft Point
  • Julian Markham House
  • Moonraker Point
  • Orchard Lisle and Iris Brook
  • Stamford Street Apartments
  • Vauxhall
  • Wolfson


Your fees are collected by the Credit Control team, and you and/or your sponsor will be invoiced in line with the university's payment terms and conditions as outlined in the Residences Licence Agreement.

For details on invoices and payment deadlines, as well as ways you can pay, please visit our Residence Fees webpage.
For advice on what to do if you're unable to make a payment deadline, read What if I can't pay on time?
If you're planning to leave your residence early for any reason, please contact King's Residences by email or by phone at 0207 848 5959. If you're planning to terminate your studies, you will need to fill out an early termination request form to confirm departure from your residence.
If your residence is not listed above then it is not an official King's Residence and you may want to contact your residence/landlord for further information. If you are staying in Intercollegiate Halls, your contract will be with the University of London.
Comments (0)