You are eligible to apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) funding if you:
- Have a disability, long term medical condition or specific learning difficulty (e.g dyslexia) that impacts on your ability to access your studies;
- Are a home domiciled student;
- Are on a full time undergraduate or post graduate course;
- Are on a part time course that is not less than 25% of the full time course equivalent;
- Are on a course that lasts at least a year
What can I do if I don't meet the eligibility criteria for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)?
If you are not eligible for DSA, you should contact Disability Support. They will be able to explain the alternative funding that might be available to you, such as the university's International Students' Disability Fund.