Before starting at King’s

If your Student Finance application was for a different institution and you are yet to start your course at King's, you can let Student Finance know that you have changed your course or university using your online account.

Already started at King’s

If your course has begun, you can’t update Student Finance about this change and instead, King's will need to submit a change of circumstance notification to Student Finance to let them know you have transferred to us.

Please contact the Student Funding Office to do this. The transfer of your application to King's will be subject to processing times and this can delay the funding being released into your bank account, so please let them know as soon as possible, and also whether this will cause you difficulties with key expenses, such as rent.