If there is a problem with your BRP when it arrives, then you must report it to the UKVI within 10 days. If you do not report it within 10 days, then you might be required to re-apply and pay for a replacement BRP.

You can report the error to the UKVI via the gov.uk BRP webpage.

Important to know: when you are asked to send in your BRP for correction, you will not be allowed to travel outside the UK until you receive your new BRP.

If you need any assistance, please contact us. We can contact the UKVI on your behalf.