If you need to attend King’s for less than 6 months then you will need to apply for a Short-term Study Visa Letter from us to carry with you to enable entry into the UK.

If you are a prospective or new student, then this letter will automatically be sent to you.

Important to know: Due to the coronavirus pandemic and remote working, we are unable to produce this letter at the moment. If, however, you need this letter, information can be provided over email.

To request this, please contact Registry Services and include the following details:

  • when you first need to enter the UK
  • the last point that you will need to be in the UK
  • the reason for your visit(s).

We will verify this information with your academic department and then a letter will be posted to you.
You should apply for your letter at least 1 month prior to travel.