If you'd like to take a module at another University of London college, it must be authorised by your department at King’s and the department at the other university. 

You must first contact your programme team to identify if this is possible on your programme of study. If it is possible, you then need to contact the university offering the module you'd like to take and complete their intercollegiate application form. This form must be first signed by your department at King’s and then submitted back to the university offering the module for their approval.   

Once your application has been approved, it is essential that you confirm this with your department so they can update your King's module record. This will ensure that the appropriate credits are allocated once you have successfully completed the module.

Comments (0)