As a student you will be eligible for various types of student discount.
Enrolled Full and Part-Time students can apply for a TOTUM card, which will allow them to access exclusive offers and discounts throughout their studies.
You can apply for a TOTUM card by creating an account on the TOTUM card website and filling in all the required fields, including the title and length of your course. You will need a debit card and digital photograph when applying for your TOTUM card.
Important to know:
- To be eligible for a TOTUM/NUS card, you must be enrolled in the current academic year.
- You will be required to verify that you are a student at King’s College London through one of three methods:
- Verifying your student email address, or
- Logging into Shibboleth with your K number and password, or
- Collecting your TOTUM Card in person.
- You can request to have your TOTUM card delivered to any of the KCLSU (King's College London Student Union) Hubs. Once it has been delivered, you will receive an email to say that your card is ready for collection.
Other forms of student discount:
Enrolled Full and Part-Time students can sign up to Student Beans and UNiDAYS for student only discounts on various products and services.