If you have tried to contact or meet your personal tutor and they haven't responded or are unavailable, then you should contact the Senior Tutor in your department. Senior Tutors oversee personal tutoring in each department and will be able to help you connect with your tutor or will identify an alternative tutor if that is required. A list of all Senior Tutors is available on the King’s website.