A personalised exam timetable will be available to you on Student Records. To view your timetable once you've logged into Student Records:
- Go to 'Student Homepage' tab
- Select 'My modules'
- Click on the 'View my exam timetable' link
What will my personal exam timetable include?
Your personal exam timetable will include the following:
- A breakdown of all the modules that you are registered to sit an exam for. You will see the full list under the heading ‘Module Title’.
- The date and time that each of your exams will be taking place.
- The duration of each exam.
- Details of the location that your exam(s) will be held.
- Your allocated seat number for each of your exams.
I have a problem with my exam timetable?
If there are assessments missing, or you have assessments you were not expecting on your timetable, please contact your faculty/department.