Unfortunately, if you withdrew from your course before completing, you wouldn’t be eligible to obtain a final transcript.

Instead however, you can obtain a Record of Agreed Results (ROAR) which will be available on your Gradintel account, if you started some time since 2012.

If you studied before this date and don’t have a Gradintel account, please see our article I’m King’s alumni and I need to prove my degree. Student Services may be able to produce a ROAR for you if you’re unable to access one through other means.