Some academic departments at King’s might consider students who want to transfer from another university. If you've have completed your first year at another Institution and would like to study at King's, you'll need to check the full list of programmes that accept students wishing to transfer. If a course is not on this list, it does not accept transfer applications.



How can I apply to study at King's?



If your application is successful


Important to know: If you believe you meet all the criteria above, and you would like further guidance on the likelihood of your application being considered, get in touch with us.