Depending on your programme of study, you may have the option to select optional modules before you start your first term at King’s. Before selecting your modules, you’ll receive an email from Registry Services when module selection is available for your programme of study.
Follow the guidance below when selecting your modules:
- Log onto Student Records and enter the task, that allows you to view or select your modules.
- Follow any guidance given to you by your department or faculty which will be shown on the screen, and will guide you through what you need to do.
- The modules available for you to select will be listed in collections. Each collection will provide instruction of the number of modules or credits that you need to select from that collection.
- Once you select a module, this will appear in a ‘shopping basket’ on the right-hand side of the page.
If your course does not allow you to select optional modules:
- There will be no options to select – and you will receive an email confirming that your Core and Compulsory modules have been automatically selected for you. Some departments contact their students directly on what modules they can select by email and will guide you through the module selection process
Important to know:
- You won’t be able to select your modules, until you have set up your IT account and completed Online Enrolment as you'll need to have a 'K number' to access the Module Selection task.
- You will only be able to view the module selection task during the opening and closing dates for each department or faculty which you can find under ‘online module selection’