King's College London will consider you to be a ‘sponsored’ student where your tuition fees are being paid to King’s College London directly from an external organisation. Please be aware that funding from a friend or family member is not classified as sponsorship
Key things to know:
- At the first stage of your enrolment, which is an online ‘enrolment task’, you will be asked to provide the details of your sponsor.
- Most students will need to supply a letter confirming the funding from their sponsor, including the amount.
- You will need to re-enrol and supply this sponsorship information each year of your course.
- There are a wide variety of organisations which provide sponsorship, so the exact requirements needed will vary.
- The Credit Control department can support you with all queries related to your sponsor letter, invoicing and payment.
For more details on the sponsorship process and what you need to know, including:
- What evidence to supply
- When and how to supply evidence
- When and how sponsors should make payments
Please visit Are your tuition fees funded by a sponsor?
For many sponsors, you can follow the general guidance which is outlined in the above. However, there are some sponsors with specific requirements, so it’s important you know how things work for your particular sponsor if they fall within this list of sponsorship requirements.