Yes, Student Services can produce a Confirmation of Study letter for you with an added statement about the coronavirus pandemic and confirming you are engaging with your studies remotely.
In addition to confirming you are studying remotely, this letter will contain an overview of your course details, including:
- Your personal details
- Your enrolment status
- Your course name
- Your course start date and expected end date
Important to know:
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to produce documents in hard copy due to remote working. Instead, we will produce and issue documents electronically. Please rest assured that this will be secure, since all our digital documents are password-protected.
- If you are postgraduate research (PGR) student and need to study remotely because you are doing field research or another form of travel for your study, but which is not as a result of Coronavirus, please visit Off-Campus Study Arrangements and complete the form there. Your supervisor can help you if you are unsure about anything.
You should be able to provide this letter to anyone asking for this proof, including your sponsor. If your sponsor has requested more information from you regarding fees, you may find these articles useful:
My sponsor is asking for confirmation of enrolment and fees
If you are unsure if you are considered sponsored or not, please take a look at our article Am I considered sponsored or self-funded for my fees?
Support for remote study
- King’s has a range of technologies which can help you engage with your studies online. For more information on this please visit Studying Online.
- To also help you prepare and take online assessments, there are a range of strategies and activities on the Revision and Exams section of King's Academic Skills for Learning (KASL) on KEATS.