It is normal to be experiencing increased levels of stress and anxiety during this challenging time. This may well have negatively impacted your mental health and you may need extra support to look after your wellbeing.
King’s healthcare students may have been especially impacted during this pandemic. Some of you who may be studying dentistry, medicine, nursing, physiotherapy and midwifery may have been called to support on the frontline. We want you to know that the Counselling and Mental Health Support Service is here to support you during these challenging times.
The service has developed a bespoke Counselling and Mental Health Support Care Package for you, so please register with the service to access:
- Up to 6 sessions of free and confidential online mental health support: Counselling & Mental Health Support
- An appointment within 7 working days: Appointments with Counselling
- Additional online resources to support you with looking after your wellbeing, managing worry, anxiety, insomnia, procrastination and Psychological Wellbeing for Healthcare Workers
- Support signposting to King’s Student services or to specialist NHS services
- Referral to specialist psychiatric support
- Referral to other online platforms such as Togetherall
- Signposting to specific online support