To find out more information about your chosen programme of study, we advise you to take a look at our online prospectus before you make an application to study at King’s.
Our online prospectus contains lots of useful information on your chosen programme of study, and includes guidance on:
- Course essentials
- Entry requirements
- Teaching and structure of your course
- Career pathways
- Fees and Funding
I have a question that is not included within the online prospectus?
- If you are yet to make an application at King’s and need further support, please log a case with us.
- If you have already applied to study at King’s, read our article How can I contact the Admissions Office once I’ve applied?
How can I get more information about my programme of study?
You can get answers to a range of topics regarding your programme of study, by registering with Unibuddy.
Unibuddy is our online messaging platform that connects you to both our student ambassadors and staff at King’s, who’ve helped to answer over 100,000 questions from applicants, and counting.
What questions can I ask on Unibuddy?
You can use Unibuddy to:
• Get in touch with our student ambassadors to ask them about student life at King’s
• Chat to King’s staff to find out more information about your chosen programme of study, to answer any queries about modules, or if you’ve any questions about your offer.
I’m an international applicant
If you’re an international applicant, you can also get in touch with our Alumni Ambassadors, who are based in a number of countries across the globe. You can find the nearest Alumni Ambassador in your region, using our online prospectus.
Important to know:
- If you’re an international applicant, take a look at some useful guidance on international entry requirements before you apply.