We’re delighted that you might be considering studying at King’s for the upcoming academic year. To view the list of courses available for clearing and adjustment, head over to our dedicated clearing and adjustment webpages, where you can also find:
- A guide to Clearing and Adjustment
- Information about our Clearing and Adjustment Hotline, which includes key dates and our operating times
- Information on how to apply for Clearing/Adjustment at King's
- Information for being released into clearing at King’s
I’d like to ask a question about my programme of study?
During Clearing and Adjustment the Admissions Office experiences very high demand and as a result, their responses to enquiries might be subject to delay. With this in mind, if you have any queries about your programme of study, please log a case with us and our friendly Student Services team will be happy to answer any questions you might have about your programme of study.
You can also get answers to a range of topics regarding your programme of study by registering with Unibuddy Unibuddy is our online messaging platform that connects you to both our student ambassadors and staff at King’s. Take a look at our article How can I get more information about my chosen programme of study? for more information.
What happens once I’ve applied?
Once you’ve made an application to study at King’s, the Admissions Office will carefully review and process your application. You’ll then be notified of the outcome of your application through King’s Apply.
Important to know:
- To best support you when applying to study at King’s during the current pandemic, we advise that you also keep up-to-date with the latest Coronavirus guidance for prospective applicants, which is updated regularly in line with guidance from the British Council.
- If you’re an international applicant, take a look at some useful guidance on international entry requirements before you apply.