We’re delighted that you’ve chosen to study at King’s, and hope you enjoy all that London has to offer throughout your time at King’s.
To help you to get settled at King’s, and adjust to life in a new city you should:
- Check out our International Student Blog where you can read articles from other international students, who share their experiences and tips about moving to London.
- Sign up for Unibuddy, our online messaging platform that connects you to International student ambassadors, who can answer a range of questions about student life at King’s.
- Connect with other international students and take part in a range of virtual events through our International Student Support Facebook Group.
- Visit our Belonging and community webpages, which have more information on the various communities at King’s you can join, such as the Climate Action Network, Cultural champions and many more.
- Get involved with At home in Cultural London, an online extracurricular experience that has been designed to connect you to London, and King's through culture, and could be a great way to connect with other students through group discussions and live creative workshops.