Essential information: 
The UK government has advised that they will review the return of university students not already being taught on campus "by the end of the Easter holidays". Due to this deadline being close to the end of term and start of Examination period 2, King's has already communicated to these students that the remainder of the academic year will be taught online. 
If you are unable to access resources from home then you can come to campus if you need to use a library, computer room or informal study space.
If you are currently abroad and know that you will continue to study online for the 2020-21 academic year, please consider whether you have an essential reason to travel to the UK and make sure you understand the national restrictions for travelling to England from outside the UK. 
Before travelling to the UK, ensure you have read the latest government advice on Entering the UKOur article I need to travel to the UK includes helpful guidance on the things you'll need to consider as you prepare to come to the UK.

I already hold a Tier 4/Student Visa but have not yet travelled to the UK



I have a CAS issued by Admissions but haven’t applied for my visa yet



I’m an EU/EEA/ Swiss (excluding Irish) national already in the UK



I’m an EU/EEA/ Swiss (excluding Irish) national currently outside the UK



I’m an Irish National


Important to know:  For more advice on applying for a Student Visa or the EU settlement scheme, contact Advice and Guidance, who can support you further.