What documents do I need to provide during my application?
When you apply to study at King’s through UCAS, you will need to provide:
- A personal statement
- A copy your academic transcripts of any studies you’ve completed to date.
- Final certificates, for any qualifications you’ve already obtained.
- A reference
Important to know:
- Please visit our Study at King’s webpages for helpful tips and guidance on what to include in your personal statement and for further guidance on the documents you'll need to provide.
- Please also refer to the guidance on submitting a reference on UCAS before submitting an application.
I need to send additional documents to King’s?
You will be able to send additional documents to King’s once you have received your log-in details for King’s Apply. Once you have logged into King’s Apply, you’ll then be able to message the Admissions Office through the portal, and attach the additional file(s).
Our Study at King’s webpages includes examples of the additional documents you may need to send.
Due to the current situation, I'm having difficulties providing the documents needed
If you are having difficulties, we advise that you review the latest guidance for applicants providing documents during an application on our coronavirus webpages in the first instance.
If you are an international applicant:
You will need to submit English Language test results before you begin your studies at King's. Please visit our English Language entry requirements (UG) webpages for detailed guidance on the certification you will need to provide.
Important to know:
- If any document you provide is not in English, please also provide scans of an official English translation.
- An official translation must either be stamped or validated by apostille.
Important to know: If you need further support before submitting an application, please log a case with us.