The NSS is an annual, national survey which is open to final-year undergraduate students across the UK, and we want to hear from as many of you as possible.
The survey is run by Ipsos and commissioned by the Office for Students (OfS), on behalf of the UK funding and regulatory bodies. It’s a great opportunity for students to share their honest feedback on what it has been like to study on their course at university.
- Completing the survey not only gives you the chance to say what you like about your course at King’s, but importantly what changes could be made to improve your experience.
- You can be honest. The survey is run independently by Ipsos, and all responses are anonymised before they are shared with King’s – so your feedback will remain completely confidential.
- By sharing your feedback, you’ll be making a difference to our university and helping prospective students make informed choices about where and when to study by comparing NSS results on Discover Uni
- We are particularly interested in hearing from international students and male students as they have previously been underrepresented in NSS responses.
- It’s quick and simple and should only take 10 minutes co complete.
We are committed to improving your experience and highly value your insight and perspective. So, taking part in the NSS is a perfect opportunity to share your honest views with us so we can make positive changes.
At King’s, the NSS will launch on Monday 16 January and close on Sunday 30 April 2023. All eligible students will receive a personalised link to complete the survey in an email from Ipsos during the survey period. Alternatively, you can visit the NSS website to complete the survey from Monday 16 January.
You can find further information about the NSS on their website: The National Student Survey.