Applying for the new Student Visa

Our Student Visa Interactive guide provides you with a quick and easy overview of the process for applying for a Student Visa. This is for students applying both in and outside the UK. 


If you're an EU/ EEA/Swiss National  

Students from the EU/EEA and Switzerland (excluding Ireland) who don't already have a visa that allows study (such as pre-settled/settled status) will need to apply for a Student Visa prior to travelling to the UK.

If your programme of study is more than 6 months in duration, King’s cannot enroll you with a visitor visa. You must apply for a Student Visa first.

Important to know: For more advice on applying for a Student Visa, contact  Visa & International Student Advice, who can support you further.

Graduate Route

The graduate route will give students the opportunity to work in the UK  for up to 2 years after they have completed their studies. Read our Graduate Visa/ Route article for further information.


Comments (0)