How do I apply for a coversheet?
To request provisions such as coversheets, or extra time for written examinations you'll need to apply for Personalised Assessment Arrangements (PAA). Applications for a Coursework Coversheet/Exam Script sticker alone are subject to the same deadlines as all other PAA applications. This means that an application for a coversheet (for an essay, for example) must be made a minimum of 3 weeks before the submission deadline.
I've been granted a coversheet, how can I access it?
To access your coversheet:
1. Log in to Student Records.
2. Go to the 'Student Home Page'.
3. Locate the section called 'My Coursework Coversheet'. This is where you will find the link to your coversheet.
For Hard-copy submissions
Your coversheet can be printed and attached to the front of any of your coursework submissions.
If you're submitting your coursework electronically
If you are submitting your coursework electronically, you will need to copy and paste the text of the coversheet as the front page of your coursework.
What should I do if I can't access my coversheet?
If you cannot locate your coversheet, please contact your faculty or programme team in the first instance.
Important to know:
- During Examination Period 1, 2 and 3, assessments will be held remotely where possible. For more information on how this may affect your eligibility for a coversheet, please visit the Disability Support webpages.
- Some programmes do not permit the use of coversheets or script stickers. Please read our article What restrictions are there to Personal Assessment Arrangements for more information.