Students with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLDs), such as dyslexia or dyspraxia, can request a coursework coversheet or exam script sticker, to ensure markers are alerted to the student having a SpLD.
The exam script sticker has information explaining to the examiner that the student has a Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD) and asks for this to be taken into account when marking, for sentence structures and spelling.

How do I apply for a coversheet?



I've been granted a coversheet, how can I access it? 



For hard-copy submissions



If you're submitting your coursework electronically

Important to know: