If you have switched to a different visa category, then you will need to inform the Visa Compliance team, who will notify UKVI of this change. Please contact the team via visa-reg@kcl.ac.uk, and either attach a copy of the front and back of your new visa, or visit a Student Services desk where a copy can be taken for you.