If you need support, you can log a case with us at any time. However, we appreciate there may be times when you’d feel better speaking to someone over the phone or through webchat, or seeing someone in person.

At the moment, we’re available to see you in person Monday to Friday, between 10:00 – 16:00. For more details, check our opening times on each campus.

We’re planning to extend our opening hours soon so you can speak to a member of staff at a time that suits you. Please check this article regularly for updates and changes.

How can I speak to Student Services Frontline?


Who are the Student Services Frontline team?
The Student Services Frontline team handle and resolve cases you log here on Student Services Online. We can support with a wide range of queries, so if you’re not sure who to go to or how to find something – we can help! We’re experts at navigating King’s and all its services.

You can ask us questions, explain a complex situation or get an update on a case you’ve already logged. Based on the nature of your enquiry we may need to log a case for you in Student Services Online to investigate further. We will stay in touch with you via your online case until it’s resolved.

Important to know: If you're looking for specialist guidance on visas, money, housing, disability, or mental health advice, please refer to our specialist services in What student support services are available?



Online enquiry









On campus