If you are an undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate taught (PGT) student you will have a personal tutor allocated to you while you study at King’s. Your personal tutor is an academic member of staff in your department or faculty; they could be a teaching fellow or lecturer. You should expect to hear from and meet your personal tutor within the first few weeks of starting at King's.

Your personal tutor details are provided in Student Records. Once you log in, from the student homepage:

  1. Find the “My Tutor” section
  2. Click on “View Tutor Details”

Why do I have a personal tutor?
Your personal tutor will support your entire academic experience while you’re at King’s. They have vast academic experience and receive training to understand the variety of support options available at King’s, so they will be an invaluable source of guidance as you journey through your degree.



What if I am a Study Abroad student at King’s?



What does a personal tutor do?



What are Senior Tutors & what do they do?



Will I have the same personal tutor throughout my time at King's?



Do postgraduate research students have a personal tutor?