Who are the Student Wellbeing Team?
Our Student Wellbeing Team is here to support your wellbeing needs throughout your time at King's. The team works closely with your faculty, KCLSU and King’s support services to ensure you have what you need to succeed while studying at King’s.
We know there are a lot of support avenues for you to access at King’s, and the team can help you navigate these. They will work closely with your Personal Tutor and you will see them around campus, offering drop-in wellbeing appointments where you can talk to them one-to-one.
Throughout your studies, you may find that your personal sense of wellbeing may vary; if it does, we have many routes to support you and resources for you to support yourself.
Ways to engage with the Student Wellbeing Team:
Book an appointment with one Faculty Wellbeing Advisors (FWAs)
Each faculty has a Wellbeing Advisor. Our FWAs can support you, using a range of Coaching and Mentoring tools, to create a wellbeing plan. The FWAs are also well placed to help you understand which other King's, and external, services may be helpful for you.
To book an appointment with your advisors, please use our faculty booking forms:
- Booking: Natural, Mathematical & Engineering Sciences
- Email: email@example.com
- Booking: Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking: Social Sciences and Public Policy with our Wellbeing Officers Emma or Lucy
- Email: email@example.com
- Booking: The Dickson Poon School of Law
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking: King's Business School
- Email: email@example.com
- Booking: Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking: King's Foundations (PACE)
- Booking: Life sciences and Medicine
- Email: wwa-FoLSM@kcl.ac.uk
- Booking: Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
- Email: wwa-FoDOCS@kcl.ac.uk
- Booking: Arts and Humanities
Attend one of our Wellbeing Workshops
Throughout the year, our Faculty Wellbeing Advisors deliver a series of wellbeing workshops. The workshops are a small and safe space for you to explore wellbeing topics, learn key information and gain new tools and techniques.
Workshop schedule Semester 2:
- Connections & Belonging - Wednesday 18 January 2023 - Book here
- Dealing with Anxiety - Wednesday 1 February 2023 - Book here
- Productivity and Procrastination - Wednesday 15 February 2023 - Book here
- Working in a team (building on the 'Communications and Groups' workshop in Semester 1) - Wednesday 1 March 2023 - Book here
- How to be a sustainable student and avoid burnout - Wednesday 15 March 2023 - Book here
Workshop schedule Term 3:
- Scribble the stress away - Wednesday 3 May 2023 - Book here
- Exam stress & anxiety - Wednesday 17 May 2023 - Book here
- Study Buddies - Wednesday 31 May 2023 - Book here
Do our Wellbeing E-module
The Student Wellbeing Team have created a King's Student Wellbeing E-Module. In this e-module you will learn about all the support services at King's and some key wellbeing information.
You can contact the team by emailing email@example.com