Important to know:
- You just need your King’s ID card to enter the libraries.
- No eating allowed, only lidded drinks are permitted.
For an overview of library services and resources - see the Library webpages, where you will find:
- A direct catalogue search box on our home page
- Quick links based on your library status taught students, researchers, NHS staff and Academic staff.
- Information about library locations, services and facilities.
- Overview of our collections including e-resources and our Archives and Special Collections.
- Links to Research Support webpages.
- Print at the libraries - find out at Libraries & Collections: Facilities, and further detailed guidance at the Digital Skills Hub to Print Scan and Copy Docs.
For online tutorials – see KLaSS on KEATS
Our library disability support pages have more information on how Libraries & Collections can support your learning.
Need to ask us a question? Not sure about a service we offer?
Our LibAnswers pages have searchable FAQs created to ensure you get library answers quickly.