The King’s Inclusion Plan includes a record of your disability-related study needs, and provides your academic department with guidance on how best to support your engagement with your course.

Important to know: Having this record does not mean you'll be automatically granted any recommendations listed in your KIP.


How can I get examination arrangements for my disability?

To request for examination arrangements for your disability or medical condition, you’ll need to apply for a Personalised Assessment Arrangement (PAA). You can find out how to arrange examination adjustments in our article How do I arrange examination adjustments for my disability?

For guidance on applying for PAA, please take a look at our article Guidance for applying for Personalised Assessment Arrangements (PAA).