Disability Support at King’s are a team of specialist advisers, who offer information, advice, and guidance to both prospective and current students, who have a long-term medical or mental health condition, Specific learning difficulties (SpLD’s) or other impairments that impact learning.  

This article will give you an overview of how  Disability Support can assist you throughout your studies, and some of the other services you can access.   




What do Disability Advisers do?



Support with Personalised Assessment Arrangements 



Support with King's Inclusion Plan  (KIP) 



Support when applying for funding  



Support with Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs)  



Additional learning support   



How can I contact  Disability Support? 



What other support can I access for my disability?