Where possible, we will deliver as much small group teaching as we can, including clinical and lab-based sessions, on King’s campuses. To ensure we can meet two-metre safe distancing guidance, we must limit the number of people inside our buildings at any one time. As a result, we have increased the number of teaching venues to accommodate the safely distanced, smaller group teaching that we are offering this academic year.
All of our external venues:
- Will have a King’s College London team member embedded on site during core hours to support students and ensure standards are met.
- Will have contact lists in each room with details of the relevant King's team member and other key staff.
- Work with 2 metre social distancing. All rooms will have a classroom seating style that maintains social distancing.
- Provide as a minimum the same levels of cleaning as the university.
- Will have cloud-based free wi-fi (log in will vary by venue).
- Are using the NHS COVID-19 app. You will need to download and use the app if you have teaching at one of our external venues.
To find out more about our external venues, please read our articles: