When will I be able to see my first timetable to start my studies?
Do all students get a personal timetable?
Most students at King’s will be issued with a personal timetable, and can also access their programme timetable.
However, some students within particular faculties will not have a personal timetable and should instead refer to the programme timetable:
- Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences (FoDOCS): If you’re studying in this faculty and in years 2 - 5 of your course, or undertaking postgraduate study, you can access your programme timetable through KEATS.
- Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine (FoLSM): If you’re studying on the MBBS programme in FoLSM, and in years 2 – 5 of your course, your can access your programme timetable through KEATS.
What's the difference between a personal timetable and a programme timetable?
A personal timetable will have details of the classes which you are allocated to and should attend.
How can I view my personal timetable?
You'll be able to view your personal timetable via KCL Timetables, shortly before the start of term. You'll need to use your King's ID (Knumber@kcl.ac.uk) and email password to log in.
You'll be issued with a personal timetable before teaching starts, but whilst staff are still allocating students to classes at the very start of the academic year, you can us the 'Find timetable' function on the left menu, in KCL My Timetable to check when classes are running.
If you choose to save your view from 'Find timetable', you can remove the class again later by using the 'Reset' option found via the 'Profile' button on the left menu. You should do this when you've been issued with your personal timetable.
For further guidance, check out our guide Introduction to KCL My Timetable.
I have a question about my timetable?
Should you have any further queries about your timetable arrangements please contact your department.
How can I view my programme timetable?
- Once you’ve completed enrolment, you’ll be able to access your timetable, by logging into KCL Timetables.
- Select the ‘Find Timetable’ view
- You’ll then be able to see the following options:
- Select ‘Programme’ to view all the timetabled activities for a particular programme
- Select ‘Module’ to view the scheduled classes for a particular module
Where modules have more than one seminar group, your personal timetable will indicate which group you have been assigned to.
If you choose to save your view from 'Find Timetable', you can remove the classes again later by using the ‘Reset’ option found via the ‘Profile’ button on the left menu.
Important to know: Please ensure you reset your view once you have been issued with your own personal timetable.
For guidance in using our timetables, check out our guide Find timetable: User guidance for students.
I’m applying to study at King’s; can I see a sample timetable once I’ve submitted my application?
Unfortunately, we don't provide sample timetables as they are subject to change every academic year.
If you'd like more information about what a typical timetable might look like, you can get in touch with the department/faculty for your chosen programme.