Our campuses are fully open. This article provides useful links to information about the different places you can study.
Important to know: King's buildings will be closed on bank holidays and any on other planned university closure days. For these dates for the year, please check When is the university closed?
Keeping King's safe together: If you are coming to campus please follow these measures:
- Stay at home if you are unwell and take the necessary time to recover.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly to help stop the spread of germs
- We’ll continue to recommend wearing a face covering in our buildings. The personal choice individuals make should be respected.
- KCL TEST is still available for you to use to continue to take tests if you’re coming to campus. If you have COVID symptoms and/or test positive, stay at home and complete the King’s self-reporting form to let us know.
- We also encourage you to take up the option to have a COVID booster jab when you are eligible.
- We’ll continue to monitor the ventilation in our buildings. This is an ongoing commitment that’s part of our estate maintenance and management plans.
We've made more spaces available for you during Exam Period 2: 3 May - 1 June 2022.
For details please refer to Where are there extra spaces on campus for me to study or take online assessments during Exam Period 2?
There are libraries open at each campus. For locations and opening hours, please visit Libraries & Collections.
Questions about library spaces and services are welcome via libanswers.kcl.ac.uk.
Student Computer Rooms are available at each campus and in accordance with building opening times. These rooms are available for private study and are also used for classroom teaching. You can find a list of locations and opening hours on the Student Computing Locations intranet page.
King's Foundations have also made their computer room available for open use on the fifth floor of Bush House South East Wing (Strand campus).
King's Food operate a range of food & drink outlets at each campus. You can find a list of locations and opening hours on the Food outlets & bars intranet page. Outside the busy lunch period, lots of these places can be used for informal study.
Information on spaces run by the Students' Union (KCLSU) can be found on their Hang out at KCLSU webpage. Places suitable for informal study include:
- Denmark Hill: KCLSU@IOPPN
- Guy's: The Shed / The Spit
- Strand (Bush House South East Wing): The Vault (floor -1), The Shack (ground floor), Lower Loft (floor 7), The Meadow (floor 8)