This article is for international students facing financial hardship during their studies, usually as a result of unforeseen circumstances. 
Unlike students from the UK, you will not be eligible for any statutory funding from the UK government, so you may need to explore alternative sources of funding. This may include funding from your home government, as some countries offer loans and grants to students, including those overseas.
Important to know: You can see the full list of funding opportunities for Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught students at King's on our Student funding webpages. Our Research funding opportunities at King's pages also explain funding options for Postgraduate research students.


Other sources of funding: 
We have listed other sources of charitable funding and grants which you may wish to consider:

King's International Hardship Fund



Anglo-Jewish Association



Bestway Foundation



Charles Wallace India Trust



The Gilchrist Educational Trust



Great Britain-China Educational Trust



International Students' House - The Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund



Schilizzi Foundation



Sidney Perry Foundation



The Sir Richard Stapley Educational Trust:



Other online grants/scholarship search tools