The funding available to you will depend on whether you are a UK or overseas student, if you are studying an undergraduate or postgraduate course and whether you study full or part-time. 

For guidance on funding generally, please visit our Fees, funding & money advice category. Further details around additional financial support can be found in our articles What loans, grants or scholarships can I get from King’s? and How can I find scholarships, bursaries and grants?



Undergraduate Home students & EU migrant workers



Postgraduate Home students & EU migrant workers



International students



Are there any trusts or charities that can help?