Housing Advisors work with the University of London Housing Service and Westminster Citizen’s Advice Bureau to provide information, advice and advocacy. Depending on the nature of your enquiry, they will determine which team is best placed to support you with your housing case.
There are Housing & Accommodation support articles on Student Services Online covering a range of topics and commonly asked questions in detail. If you can't find the answer to your question, or need more specialist support, this article outlines the topics that Housing Advisors can help you with. If you're interested in King's Accommodation, please contact King's Residences

Looking for somewhere to live in the private sector



Deposits, fees and paying rent upfront



Household bills, Council Tax rules and regulations



Housing rights and disrepair 



Rent arrears and household debt



Environmental or community issues