The Money & Housing Advice Service at King's aim to provide an excellent service to all students and staff that interact with us. We hope that you find the information, guidance and support given by advisors useful. If you’re not happy with the service you’ve received, you can submit a complaint so that we can learn from your experience and improve in the future.
We can also investigate complaints about the conduct of staff and the accuracy of the information and advice you were given.
Important to know: Our advice and guidance is limited by the rules and regulations which we advise on; sometimes we have to give advice that you might not wish to receive. A complaint can't change the ‘legislation’ we’ve advised on, especially if it relates to policies which are external to the university. We'll always aim to offer a second opinion and review of your case.
How to make a complaint
Most issues can be resolved informally, if you’re unhappy with the advice you have received, talk to your adviser in the first instance.
If you’re not happy with the response you receive, you can submit a formal complaint using the university complaints procedure.

If you’re not happy with the outcome of the university complaints procedure