To upload a photograph for your student ID card:
- Using a desktop or laptop, log into Student Records, with your ‘K number’ and your password.
- Go to ‘My online Tasks’ on the left-hand side and will be highlighted in red.
- Select the message with the subject ‘2023-24 Photo upload’.
- You will then be able to upload your photo.
Please make sure you read the instructions about photo upload carefully, and that you meet all the requirements in relation to format and size.
Your image must be:
- A recent photo of you. Ensure the image is clear and in focus and there are no other objects or people in the photo. The photo must not be altered by any computer software.
- In JPEG or PNG format. An example filename is: Image001.jpg or Pic002.png.
- Between 40KB (kilobyte) and 1MB (megabyte) in size.
- Dimensions of at least 320 pixels by 400 pixels.
If you have successfully uploaded your photograph, you will see your photograph on the main photo upload page. However, please be aware it can take 24 hours for the photograph to be updated on our system so you might need to check back later if you do not see the photograph immediately.
Important to know: You'll need to use a desktop or laptop computer to upload your photo. The photo upload task is not compatible with mobile devices.
I'm having issues uploading my photo, what can I do?
For further support, please get in touch with us by submitting a question.