Important to Know: Prior to collecting your ID card on campus, you must ensure that you’ve completed online enrolment and uploaded a photo for your Student ID.
While you're waiting to collect your ID card
While waiting to collect your ID card, you can still access King's campuses; simply show a King's lanyard or a copy of your enrolment task confirmation, or a copy of this email (please print and bring a hard copy where possible).
A King's lanyard and cardholder can be collected from the following locations:
- Bush House (South East reception)
- Strand Campus (Main entrance)
- Franklin Wilkins Building (Security desk)
- New Hunts House (Reception, ground floor)
- IoPPN Main Building (Reception)
Maps are available for all of our campuses.
Important to know: You can access King's libraries before you receive your ID card, but you will need your card to borrow items.