To upload a photograph for your student ID card:
- Using a desktop or laptop, log into Student Records, with your ‘K number’ and your password
- Go to ‘My online Tasks’ on the left-hand side and will be highlighted in red.
- Select the message with the subject ‘2020/21 Photo upload’
- You will then be able to change your photo.
Your image must be:
- In JPEG or PNG format. An example filename is: Image001.jpg or Pic002.png
- Between 40KB (kilobyte) and 1MB (megabyte) in size
- Dimensions of at least 320 pixels by 400 pixels
If you have successfully uploaded your photograph, you will see your photograph on the main photo upload page. However, please be aware it can take 24 hours for the photograph to be updated on our system so you might need to check back later if you do not see the photograph immediately.
Important to know: You'll need to use a desktop or laptop computer to upload your photo. The photo upload task is not compatible with mobile devices.
Collecting your ID card
Important to know: We also advise that you regularly view our Getting Started webpages for the latest updates on starting at King's in Semester 1.