Your awarding body is King's College London. Unfortunately we are unable to accept any requests for changes to awarding body.

When King’s College London was granted degree awarding powers, eligible students were given a one-off choice in the summer of 2007 to choose to graduate with a University of London or King’s College London award. Due to the numbers of student records involved, the option could only be offered once and this was made clear in all communications to eligible students at the time.