A transcript is a digital-only document showing your module results. In this article we will address key questions about this document and present you with everything you need to know about obtaining a transcript from King’s.



What is a transcript and what does it contain?



What is the difference between the Record of Agreed Results letter and the final transcript?



When will my transcript be available?



Do I need the transcript to apply for study abroad during my course?



I have completed a PhD, can I get a transcript?



How will I know that I’ve been awarded?



How can I access my transcript?



MBBS & Dental graduates



I’m looking for a GPA conversion for my results