A CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) is an electronic document created by King's to show that you have an unconditional offer on your course and that King's will be your educational sponsor for your visa. The document will include a CAS reference number and this number is what you will need to complete your Student visa application.

Important to know: The UK Home Office is introducing a new immigration system which will come into effect from 5 October 2020. The new “Student Visa” route will replace the “Tier 4 (General)” visa route. Please read our article New Student Visa Immigration Route for more information.

How do I obtain a CAS letter?
To find out how to request a CAS letter, take a look at our article I'm a prospective student, how do I request a CAS?