Occupational Health is a supportive service where you meet with an Occupational Health Practitioner (OHP). The OHP will discuss any clinical challenges which may be impacting your studies and work with you to create a supportive plan, and any recommendations they may have for King’s.
To support your health needs, we have partnered with Occupational Health provider Optima Health.

Students on professional programmes



Students on all other King’s programmes


King's recently changed occupational health providers



Who can I talk to about Occupational Health referrals?



Who can I talk to about contamination with body fluids?