Why might have my application to study at King’s been unsuccessful?
Admission to a large majority of King's courses is highly competitive, and this means that unfortunately a large number of applicants, even those who meet or exceed the minimum entry requirements for consideration, will regrettably be unsuccessful each year.
Am I eligible to submit an appeal?
As stated within the Admissions Appeal Procedure this appeal procedure is only available to applicants whose application for admission to a programme of study is rejected by the university.
You will not be eligible to submit an appeal:
- If you accept a conditional offer of admission, but subsequently fail to meet the condition(s) of the offer.
- If you wish to appeal the decisions of a third party.
- If you are seeking detailed feedback on an application.
- If you are seeking a reconsideration of the academic or professional judgement by Admissions Tutors or King's Admissions staff, other than those set out in 2.2.
- If you receive an offer of admission but subsequently decline that offer, or are deemed to have declined an offer by failure to respond by a set deadline or with the required deposit (if applicable).
- If your study has been terminated in accordance with the Academic Regulations